Army of the Elite Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey people,

3 posters

Go down

Hey people, Empty Hey people,

Post by NickG1990 Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:49 pm

Hey everybody, Its NickG1990 looking to become a member! I have being playing on battlefield 2 online since early june of this year ! yeah am abit of a new guy ! however I feel that I am doing well especially do to the time I have being playing ! got ma staff sgt the other day :O woohoo! I see myself as an excellent medic, not just all revives tho Razz and abit of a fluke as a sniper ! also a spec ops is in order sometimes Razz

Anyway I am mature on the field of battle and completely obey the rules. I also love the P + K server that you guys have on Battlefield 2 and will be on there alot longer Smile

i'll love to be able to become a member of the |AOTE| clan as i've always throught about joining a clan but because of me being quite new to the online game, never really had the experience to do anything! Also i feel being invovled in a clan will also make the P + k servers even more enjoyable as some games can get quite boring!

Well i dont know what else to put apart from I hope i become a member and one you consider Smile

NickG1990
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Back to top Go down

Hey people, Empty Re: Hey people,

Post by OWNAGE2242 Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:42 pm

why are you already wearing the AOTE tag?

OWNAGE2242
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Back to top Go down

Hey people, Empty Re: Hey people,

Post by Cobra Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:39 pm

***Accepted***
Cobra
Cobra
|AOTE| Founder - Commander-in-Chief